This large gift bag box is approximately 7-1/2" x 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" and comes with a two piece box base and the coordinating mats. The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the two box pieces. Fold on the score lines.
2. On one box piece, place adhesive along the box bottom as shown.
3. Adhere the second box piece over the adhesive to join the box. It should look like this image now. Place adhesive on the four small side tabs.
4. Adhere the side tabs to the box side to form its shape, they angle out just slightly.
5. Your box should look similar to this.
6. Adhere the coordinating mats in place. Tie a ribbon or twine to hold handles in place.
These next files are smaller in size, great for party favors or gifting small items like candy, home baked goods, etc.. These files come with the box base, the coordinating mats, and the paper elements shown. The box is approximately 4-1/2" x 2" x 3" and is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. See more here: http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/2016/10/halloween-favor-boxes.html
You can find all these files in SVG Format on my Digiplayground.com store here: