3D Mason Jar My Bugs Lid Cover
This 3D Lid Cover fits a Pint Size Mason Jar or any item with less than a 3" diameter and is perfect for keeping your small bugs as you catch them! All the pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and you can use the pieces together or separate.
|(Butterfly not included)|
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces. Fold the tabs down and place adhesive on the side tab. Adhere side tab to the other end of the paper to form a circle as shown.
2. Adhere the "My Bugs" sentiment on one of the circles, lining up the inside star on the sentiment to a star on the circle.
3. Match your two circle pieces so the stars match and determine how to insert in your circle to the lid frame. I match up mine then slide it off and place adhesive around the edge as shown. The circle will go down in the form.
4. Adhere the circle down in the form and press along the edges.
5. Turn your piece over and remove any tabs covering the stars. You will want them all to show through.
6. Line up your sentiment circle with the circle in the frame so the stars match and adhere in place.
7. Remove the center of your mason jar lid so it is easier to stuff in bugs!
8. Place your cover over the top! Fill it with lightning bugs to light up the stars!