This card is A2 (approximately 4-1/4" x 5-1/2") in size and comes with the card base, two card base mats, two large labels, and two oval labels. All of these files are compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and fold the card base on the score lines.
2. Adhere your base mats in place as shown.
3. Fold the card so the right side goes in first and then the left covers over. Your label cut should be on top.
4. Adhere the label cut in place, lining up the edges with the card base.
5. Assemble your label mats with foam adhesives then adhere to the label cut.
6. Tie ribbon or twine to secure the card and embellish as desired!